Wednesday 11 May 2022

Stay Wild

 Hello,

Its still raining, thought I have a go with the  Archi Scraps challenge. 

Its all about curves or flying Buttress. As I still had my Sticker Sheet box out (all thoes sticker sheets you never finished that come with Collections) . I had it out early looking for word stickers I could use. I found several rows of different types and have used them

Then I went and found my circle tin. It has lots of different sizes that where cut for me before I had circle dyes or a machine to cut them out.. The variety of colours and sizes come in handy

https://archiscraps.blogspot.com/


MY LAYOUT:


 PRODUCTS  USED:


Kaisercraft  White Cardstock 
A Variety of Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet  11 different 12" strips
4" circle 
3.75" circle 
3" circle photo 
Uniquely Creative Stitched Circle Dye 
Title Sticker from Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet 



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 
MAUREEN 

No comments:

Post a Comment