Friday 20 May 2022

Stick it down Card Sketch Maureen Wood (AUST)

 Afternoon all

Its overcast and looks like rain, It is forecast for another heavy down pour this week end. I hope not, just had a walk in the backyard to look at an Orchard that has come out and it is so wet, really don't need more rain.

I was suppose to post this last week end but have been so busy and due to the rain the internet has been patchy.

Its working this afternoon , so I thought I get a few things done.

The first one is a card sketch for Stick it Down.

http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/

I have used bits and pieces from my scrap box.


MY CARD:




THE SKETCH:





THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN


4 comments:

  1. Maureen - I absolutely love the softness of this card! Soooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft colors are lovely. Your little banner is a perfect touch. Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card. The soft colors are great for this celebration card. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simple, clean, soft look of this card! Thanks for playing along with our card sketch this month at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete