Monday 6 March 2023

Design Team Post: LM 640 Team A

  Morning all,

Back again with some more inspiration  for this weeks challenge for Lasting Memories

This month we will be celebrating some special days in March that you just might not know are special!

March 5th - LM #640 - Team A - March 3rd is World Wildlife Day - create a layout and add an animal to it in some way. This can be an animal on your patterned paper, in your photo, or an embellishment.

I create my first Layout of our Great grandson, heis nearly 10 months old and I am just starting

I sent my photos to Harvey Norman to get printed and they completely stuffed the order up and I have 4or more  of some and none of others . They did ring me to say the printer had broken and they would reprint them properly but alas they missing some . So will need to start again


MY PAGE:






PRODUCTS USED

Uniquely  Creative "Hey Baby Collection:  Tiny Miracle and Sweet Boy and Sweet Boy Reverse

and Creative Kits, 

Cheesecloth


Thanks for Stopping by

Have a Crafty Day



MAUREEN WOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment