Saturday 4 March 2023

LM 638. Design Team "The Duck Pond'

 Morning all 

My plans to start scrapping came undone. My hubby and myself caught COVID. First time too. We where both out of action for 3 weeks . Still get extremely tired each day spend more time asleep then awake. Still unpacking and sorting my craft room.

This post is for the design Team "Lasting Memories" number 638.

I have completed A very simple layout today with the mood board provided. I have chosen to use more of the rainbow colours to created this layout as they where on  top of my scrap paper yet to be put away.

I hope this brings you some inspiration to have a go at this month's Mood board.

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/


MOOD BOARD: 




MY LAYOUT:




PRODUCT USED;

 

Paper Roses "Poppy" Collection. Number. ",D" Reverse

Cocoa Vanilla"Story Teller

Heidi Grace Monogram Letters ," Inspire Me" 

Unknown brand Of Dye. "Ducks " Kasazz Watercolour Pencils 


THANK YOU


HAVE A CRAFTY DAY 

MAUREEN 



No comments:

Post a Comment