Sunday 17 December 2023

Design Team page Lasting Memories no 681




Good Morning all

I hope everyone is preparation for Christmas are going well

Here in our part of Australia we are having a heat wave. Much to hot to do anything, it's air conditioning on and don't budge out doors.

Christmas shopping nearly completed one trip out during the week and back into the air conditioning for me and all will be done. 

I haven't scrap much of late been to busy with Christmas card orders . ( I don't understand why people leave it till the last minute) to order cards. Made around 250. I am over making cards. So decide to Finnish off my Christmas photos from 2020 whilst I had my papers out. I have used Uniquely Creative "Christmas Dream" Collection, Rub ons and Creative cuts 

The layout is for the design space for Lasting Memories No 681 the last challenge for 2023.



This month is about the Design Teams favourite challenges.  
The challenge is From March and is to create a layout with lots of layers and use either bling, brads or buttons on your page
I have created lots of layers with my emblishments and used bling across my layout 
I do hope you like it.



MY LAYOUT


 



Thanks for stopping by
Have a crafty week
Maureen 

No comments:

Post a Comment