Saturday 30 December 2023

Design Team Post for Cookin Up Creations "Fashion Week / Month Gingham

Afternoon All.

A Happy and Safe New Year to all

Its very black it looks like we are in for another drenching shortly, just brought the washing in all dry .

This is my last post as part of the Design Team for Cookin up creations, I have taken leave for the next six months. I am due surgery early next year and need to catch up on lots of things. I feel we are so much more busier than we where in Brisbane. May its called age not sure.

cookinupcreations.net/gallery/index.php

Today challenge is all about Fashion Week

Whether it's Fashion Week in New York or your local malls charity fundraiser . . .
Haute Couture is where it's at

My challenge is to create a layout in a Grid style to represent the runways of a fashion show.  Use Gingham pattern paper somewhere on your layout and either used a bunch of flowers or a camera as there is always lots of photos taken and the designers in the end usually get a bouquet of flowers

I hope you like my example. Have fun if you take up the challenge


MY PAGE:


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAPPY NEW YEAR

MAUREEN


No comments:

Post a Comment