Saturday 17 November 2018

Little Treasure

Afternoon all,


My appointment for this morning was cancel and so so was my lunch date so the day became my own.  I decided since I got up early and did all my chores that I would attempt another challenge ,this time for Anna's Craft Cupboard.
THIS WAS THREE DAYS AGO I have finally come back to finishing this blog

The challenge this month was a mood board

Below are her colours with my interpretation. I did not want to do a flower one , most of the entries I have seen to date have used the "Wandering Ivy " Collections  wanted to try something different usually don't go mixed media as i hate getting dirty and messy
MOOD BOARD:

Image may contain: text



MY INTERPRETATION:






PRODUCTS USED:


American Craft Modern Industry : Mustard
Kaisercraft Base Coat IV:- Abstract Art
Kaisercraft " The Looking Glass" :- Hare
Kaisercraft "Little One" :- Ollie
Kaisercraft  Shine Bright" Sticker Sheet
Kaszazz Alcohol ink Markers  :- Marine
White Gesso
Ranger texture paste : White
Kaisercraft stencil:- Cris Cross
Faber Castell Gealto: Lime Green
Imaginarium chip board
Imagrium silver metallic paint
Funky Flair button
Wooden cogs from my stash
Pair of wave scissors
6 " x 4" landscape photo
Close to my Heart :- Yellow ink



CUTTING:

Cut "Abstract Art" 10" x 10", distress the edges and ink in Kaszazz ink
Cut "Hare" 6.75" x 5.25" using wavy scissors
Cut "Ollie" 7" x 4.5"
Cut 2 x fish tails at either end from "Abstract Art" 8.5" x 2"



STENCIL, GESSO & PAINTING:

White Gesso the outer 3" of the " Mustard" all way around
Using Texture Paste with the Lime Gealto and Cris cross Stencil. Stencil the whole sheet of "Abstract Art" including the two cut fish tale pieces
Colour each of the cogs in, Lime Green, Silver, Marine and Yellow
Paint the title using Silver Metallic paint



ASSEMBLY:


Add "Abstract Art" to "Mustard" leaving a 1"Gap all way around.
Add fish tail 2.75" from left hand side and 2" from the bottom
Add second fish tail 2" from the bottom and 2.75" from right hand side
Add "Hare"2.25" from the left hand side and 3.75" from top
Add "Ollie" 2.50" from the left hand side and 3.75" from the top
Add photo at the far left of "Ollie"
Add cluster and flair at the bottom left hand side if photo
Add wording and title as per photo
Add the flag from the sticker sheet 8.5" from top and 5.50" from the left hand side.





No comments:

Post a Comment