Saturday 8 August 2020

Maureen W . Card Sketch No: 380

Morning all 

We had rain overnight which was great,  today is a warm  25 degrees, but coming in cloudy more rain expected.

Finishing off my cards for the troops on Thursday i used the sketch for Atlantic Hearts weekly challenge and the last of Close to my Heart, "Sweets Collection". I loved the ice creams in this Collection. With this card I used Kraft Card Stock as my base.

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com

Here is my card hope you like it.


MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:



HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK EVERYONE

STAY SAFE AND WELL

MAUREEN 

5 comments:

  1. very cute card..love the papers you put together and ice cream is always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool grays with the pop of color! Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen - this card is so fun! I still have a little bit of that collection left - I think I may just have to pull it out and play with it now! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AHSC! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch. I would love to be able to enjoy icecream at the moment but I am in the middle of winter in Australia. Thanks for playing along with our sketch at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The stitched rectangles are great they add just a bit of detail without being over powering! I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete