Sunday 25 October 2020

Maureen Wood Sketch 391

 Morning all.

The sun is shinning, we actually had rain yesterday not much around 20ml , some areas got as much as 80 to 100ml but its something to wet the ground and make the yard look a bit green.

I say we'll get a storm later today as the humidity has already started to rise.

This will be my last sketch challenge for a couple of weeks as i will be in hospital  but as soon as i am out, so will be my craft stuff.

I am entering my card into the Atlantic Hearts weekly Sketch challenge.

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com

I have used scraps from two collections from Close To my Heart. I do love those black butterflies.

Hope you like my card.

MY CARD:






THE SKETCH:




PRODUCTS USED:

Close to my Heart : Chelsea Gardens Ephemera and  paper for fish tail.

Hello Lovely for the base



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely soft colors are the perfect background for the butterflies. Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The colors are so pretty and soft! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, I love the soft colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete