Sunday 21 February 2021

Maureen W (AUST) card sketch No : 408

 Afternoon all,

I was making aged birthday cards and checking them off as I went and realised that I had not completed the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this month Also this month Cookin up creations forum is using  This weeks Card Sketch 408 by Michelle Stewart  as the card of the month challenge

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

Love the simplicity of the card and went on to use what was on my table, (Kaisercraft Lilly and Moss Collection ) they were small pieces and the card sketch has a middle piece. I was able to use this and hide it under the strips at top and bottom of centre piece. I hope you like my card


 THE CARD:


THE SKETCH:






THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the orchids & the background paper is perfect for your card! Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral images on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job, I love the flowers, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a gorgeous centre panel with the lilies! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love EVERYTHING flowers, such a Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maureen, love those papers. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete