Monday 22 February 2021

My Pet

 Afternoon guys


Its been a very warm day 35degrees Celsius  and only getting Hottentot the remainder of the week. In a way I can say I will be  in and out of air-conditioned places thus week extremely busy.

I started this one early in the month and it got buried under a pile of other things   thankful I found it when I was checking off February Challenges and realised I had not entered.

The colour is piggy pink and the sketches this year are mandatory. 

I hope you like my interpretation 


THE PHOTO :







THE SKETCH:



PRODUCTS USED:

Kinder Creations Chipboard Heart  

Kaisercraft White Paint

Close to My Hear "Bashful" Ink

Uniquely Creative:- "Serendipity" Collection :- Carefree  

Uniquely Creative 14  " White Lace and White water colour card stock 

Sullivan's Heart Border Punch 

 Uniquely Creative "Winter Rose " Collection:- Imagine, Let it Snow, and cut apart Sheet

2 x 4.50" x 3" Photos

Flowers from my Stash

Grant Studio  Alphabet Stickers 

Kaisercraft  Alphabet Stickers

Uniquely Creative Heart Dye



CUTTING:

Cut 2 x photo mat's  from "White" Water colour Card Stock  4.75" x 3.25"

Cut a tag from "White" Water Colour Card Stock 3.75" x 3 1/8 "

Cut 6" x 6" square from White Water Colour Card Stock

Dye  cut Heart  from "Let it Snow "Reverse 

Cut 4.50" x 1.50" from "Imagine"


ASSEMBLY:

Paint the chipboard with white paint two coats

Edge all cuts pieces with "Bashful ink

Border punch the tag and "Imagine"

Add the piece of lace to top of "Carefree"

Add photos to mats

Add the 6"square of water colour card stock to  " Carefree" 2.50" from the top and 5" from left hand side

Add photo mats 0.25" from left hand side and 2.50 " from the top

Add second one below first one

Add "Imagine" 2.59" from the top and 1" from right hand side

Add tag 1.75" from the top and hard against photos

Add flower cluster to top of tag

Add title below

Add Chipboard Heart 5.75" from the top and 0.25" from right hand side 

Add the dye cut heart inside the chipboard Heart 

Add the word "Gorgeous" above first photo


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

STAY SAFE AND WELL

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN


1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty - great take on the sketch. I love how the colors and patterns complement the pictures, but don't overwhelm them - something I need to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete