Monday 17 May 2021

Tropical Vibes : Designer Post LM 548

 Morning all


Its now 6 weeks i have been in hospital . I really just want to  go home.

the layout was completed in the first two weeks of my stay, whilst they where running tests.

I love the moodboard for this week's inspiration. The colours are so tropical.

Just had to use some more of our Granddaughter's cruise holiday snaps pre Covid  19.

I have used only the base paper from Kaisercraft "Sun Kissed" Collection called "Coconut" Reverse with " Lemon -Lime" as photo mats.

The rest of the bits and pieces come from either the collectables or pieces i had previously fussy cut from "Tuti Fruity or Pina Colada"

I do hope you like it and will join in the fun with the inspirational  moodboard Over at

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/


MY LAYOUT:










THE MOODBOARD:




THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 
MAUREEN 


No comments:

Post a Comment