Friday 21 May 2021

Card Stick it Down Designer Card Sketch

 Good Morning everyone


Todays blog is for a Guest Designer Post for a card I submitted in March.and won

for Stick it Down.

http://stickitdown.blogspot.com/

I have been  in hospital for nearly five weeks  brought some items with me as the first 2 weeks where about a work up to surgery.  I then thought I would come home before surgery once it was on the cards. That was not the case. So I have used what I had on hand to interpret the sketch.

I do hope it gives you some idea on how to interpret the sketch 


MY CARD:


s


THE SKETCH






PRODUCTS USED:


UNIQUELY Creative: "Wild" Collection:- Hero Reverse, Wild Reverse, Mighty Reverse, Roar,  Dino and Cut Apart Sheet.

Kaisercraft  "Scuba" Cardstock base 7.50" x 8.50"


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK

MAUREEN

No comments:

Post a Comment