Tuesday 13 July 2021

Happily ever After

 Morning all


Home from hospital after 89 day stay, this particular post has been sitting in my drafts since April

Just thought I would share . I want to say a big thank you to all thoes people who have been looking at my blog although I have not been  updating it.

It will take me a bit of time to recover, still dealing with a serious infection on my spinal cord. The medication makes me very sleepy so not up to much crafting at the moment.

I have made some Birthday cards which I will  share shortly, they where for an order for a lady. I had the order since just before I went to hospital.  Luckily she did not need them till late July so got them done just in case I needed to return to hospital. 

The criteria for this layout is : Use Black, white and one other colour



https://mysticalscrapbooks.blogspot.com/


MY LAYOUT:





PRODUCTS USED:

Kaisercraft: "Something Blue" Collection:-  Forever , I do and Sticker sheet 

2x Kaisercraft Coal  cardstock 

Sullivan's Heart Border Punch

Uniquely Creative lace flowers 

Green flowers from my stash


CUTTING:

Cut " Forever" 5" x 12"use Boarder Punch on 3 sides

Cut "I do" 11" x 11" and use border punch on all 4 sides

Cut black lace strip 1" x 11" from Sticker Sheet 

Cut Black heart Strip to 11" from the sticker sheet 


ASSEMBLY:

Add "I do" leaving an 0.50 "border all the away around the  "Coal" Cardstock 

Add "Forever"  2" from the left and 0.50 from the top

Add the strip of "Hearts " 3.75"from the left and 0.50 " from the top 

Add a section of green words 5" from the left 

Add row of Black Lace 6.50 " from the left

Add photo 4 .50"from the top and 4.25 " from the left 

Add cluster of flowers as per photo

Add a strip of words from Sticker Sheet below photo



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN 





No comments:

Post a Comment