Tuesday 18 January 2022

A Million things to see

 Morning

I up loaded this page yesterday to the "Cookinup Creations forum " it's for the challenge for Friday January 7th .Just thought i do my post have an hour between appointments.  I 'am so far behind with writing my posts that is now not funny

Over the weekend was lucky enough to have several hours in the craft room to complete a few pages 

This layout has been complete as part of this month's theme "Just like Grandma use to make" over at Cookinup Creations. 

The receipe is for "Million dollar pickles " which can be found here

http://www.cookinupcreations.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=7138

The layout Receipe  :

So my challenge for you is to do a green monocromatic layout for the pickles
They take 3 weeks to make so use 3 flowers anywhere you choose
Use the word Million somewhere in your title
the first two weeks you ring out the rag on the top so use ribbon anywhere you choose
and at the bottom of the recipe it says "Do not get discouraged, these are very good pickles" Use 5 gems to represent encouragement and let your bling shine!


Not a fan of doing Monocromatic layout can never seem to get the layout right

I used my scrap box to create this page.and some printed green vellum

I hope you like 



MY PAGE:







THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE  A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN



No comments:

Post a Comment