Tuesday 18 January 2022

Design Team project No 582 Lasting Memories: Love this Life

 Morning  all

Just looking at my post and realised this was sitting in draft instead of being published


The layout was my Design Team Page " New Year  New Beginnings 

https://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/

For this week's challenge  we where asked to make a monochromatic layout

Not a fan of this type of page.

Over Friday, afternoon and the weekend I made a Signature pages for a swap the title was Summer. 

My beach themed papers where still on the table, so I thought lots of blue in the box.

I have used Echo Park " Under the Sea", Kaisercraft,  dye cuts from a swap, Uniquely Creative Lazer cuts coloured with"Leedf Carlife pens 81, 76 and 131


I hope you like my interpretation 



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY 

HAVE A CRAFTY WEEK 

MAUREEN

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout! Even though you are not a fan of the challenge, you nailed it!!!

    ReplyDelete