Thursday 17 February 2022

February Card sketch No :211 (Maureen W) AUST



Morning all

Just like to share my take on the Card sketch. No 211
I had this as my next paper pad to use up its an Old Kaisercraft  6.5" paper Pad called "With Love"
still have a few pages to go but nearly finished
I am working through my small paper pads jus have so many of them . I need to use instead of my 12" ones
The Card sketch is to enter into "Sketch n Scrap " Card sketch , the photo does not do the colours just , they bright with a hint of Gold
I hope you like my interpretation of the sketch




MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:







 THANKS FOR LOOKING
HAVE A CRAFTY DAY
MAUREEN

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and love the floral accent! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maureen! I have a few 6x6 paper pads that I really need to try and use up, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Maureen! I love the soft color palette and beautiful papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooohhh! I love the patterned papers you chose for this card. So pretty! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Sketch N Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great take on the card sketch Maureen! I love it! Beautiful papers!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete