Saturday 19 February 2022

Sketch 460 Maureen W (AUST)

 Afternoon all

On this cloud warm afternoon, thunder storm are about but just to the west of us. Hubby out mowing the grass before it gets wet again

I made this card yesterday afternoon, I was going to post yesterday but again it stormed and we lost power for a couple of hours, much to difficult to take a photo

I has this paper on my table so used what I had. Spent the afternoon completing a layout

I will enter the card into the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

Hope you like my take


MY CARD:




THE SKETCH:



PRODUCTS USED:

Uniquely Creative "Seize the Day" Collection:  Take a Breath and Creative Cuts

4.75" x 6.75" White Card Base

Uniquely Creative  Scalloped Rectangular Nesting Dyes



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful floral cluster image! I love the soft colors and the spray of greenery in the background paper. Thank you very much for sharing this with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. -Dena J,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maureen! The colors are just so soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors and the beautiful die cuts--the flowers, the mushrooms and the lady bug. What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors, great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete