Sunday 8 May 2022

Card Sketch 471 Maureen W (AUST)

 Good Morning

Its very cloudy and overcast on this Sunday morning in Australia . Its Mothers Day here in Australia

I have a quite few moments so catching up on my blog posts, not like last month when I made the cards but totally forget to add them to my blog. The last couple of weeks have just been so hectic. Life certainly can get in the way of craft.

This card is for the sketch challenge No: 471 for Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

Loved the sketch 

http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com/

I have used some old papers Kaisercraft "Telegraph Road", Kaisercraft Stitched Circle Dye and Uniquely Creative Slime Line Scalloped Dyes with a small amount of lace and some Kaisercraft Gems

I hope you like the card


MY CARD:


THE SKETCH:



THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

HAVE A CRAFTY DAY

MAUREEN

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty papers! The colors are beautiful. Thank you for joining the us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I really love the bit of lace, it's the perfect touch!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the beautiful colors. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at The Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the collection of patterned papers you've used on this card. So beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, so flowery, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete